The Integrated Quality, Environmental and Safety Management System Policy is the key document of Kinsy’s commitment to quality management for our products and services, health care, people safety and environmental protection.
This Integrated Policy will be reviewed annually, to ensure its adequacy to the values and objectives of the company.
The main goal of the Management of Kinsy is that this Integrated Policy should be communicated to all workers of the company, so it can be applied to their work in order to achieve the established. In addition, this Integrated Policy should be published on the company’s website, so to enable access to Kinsy’s suppliers and customers and other interested parties.
Alhama de Murcia, 28th Jun, 2021.
Kinsy will attend Chemspec Europe in Frankfurt. Please, contact our team (www.kinsy.es/en/contact) or visit our Stand C84.
Our Executive Team is looking for new suppliers, as well as new opportunities for partnering and business development. Take the opportunity and join us! Send
KINSY, S.L. Av. Europa s/n (Parque Ind. de Alhama).
30840 Alhama de Murcia
+34 968 632 333
Headquarters and administration
KINSY S.L. Gran Vía 15, 4º
30004 Murcia, Spain
+34 968 217 608
- Responsible for treatment: Your data will be processed by KINSY, S.L. with registered office at Gran Vía, 15, 4º, 30004 – Murcia (Murcia).
- Purpose and legitimacy: Your data will be processed for the purposes specified in the reason for contact and to respond to your requests or queries, based on legal express consent.
- Assignments: they will not be transferred to third parties except legal obligation.
- Term: Your data will be processed for the time strictly necessary for the fulfillment of the specific purpose or purposes that motivated its collection, until the loss of relevance of its use or, in any case, until it is canceled in response to the exercise by its holder of the corresponding rights.
- Rights: We inform you that you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the treatment of your data through this contact form or by going to the following email address: email@example.com, or also in writing, attaching a copy of a document proving your identity to the address: Gran Vía, 15, 4º,, 30004 – Murcia (Murcia)