1 LAW OF SERVICES OF THE INFORMATION SOCIETY AND ELECTRONIC COMMERCE
In compliance with the provisions of art. 10 of Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Services of the Information Society (L.S.S.I.), the following General Information is disclosed:
That the domain www.kinsy.es from now on the Website is registered in the name of KINSY, S.L. with registered office at Gran Vía, 15, 4º, 30004 – Murcia (Murcia); company registered in the Mercantile Registry of MURCIA Volume 136, of the section, Folio 168, Page MU-2828, first inscription, provided with CIF ESB30296990, from now on THE HOLDER.
2. CONDITIONS OF USE
The access and/or use of the Website www.kinsy.es, attributes to the user the condition of user, accepting, from that very moment, fully and without reservation, these general conditions, as well as the particular conditions that, where appropriate, complement, modify or replace the general conditions in relation to certain services and contents of the Website.
II.-USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS SERVICES AND CONTENTS
The user agrees to use the Website and its services and content without violating current legislation, good faith, generally accepted uses and public order.
Moreover, the use of the Website for illicit or harmful purposes against THE HOLDER or any third party, or that, in any way, may cause damage or prevent the normal functioning of the Website is prohibited.
Regarding the contents (information, texts, graphics, sound and/or image files, photographs, designs, etc.), the following is prohibited:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, unless it has the authorization of its legitimate owners or it is legally permitted.
- Any violation of the rights of THE HOLDER or of their legitimate owners over them.
- Its use for all kinds of commercial or advertising purposes, other than those strictly permitted.
- Any attempt to obtain the contents of the Website by any means other than those made available to users as well as those normally used on the network, provided that they do not cause any damage to the website.
THE HOLDER may modify unilaterally and without prior notice, whenever it deems it appropriate, the structure and design of the Website, as well as modify or eliminate the services, content and conditions of access and/or use thereof.
The establishment of any “hyperlink” between a web page and the Website will be subject to the following conditions:
- The total or partial reproduction of any of the services or contents of the Website is not permitted.
- Except prior and express consent, the web page on which the hyperlink is established will not contain any brand, trade name, establishment label, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to the HOLDER.
- Under no circumstances, THE HOLDER will be responsible for the content or services made available to the public on the web page from which the “hyperlink” is made, nor for the information and statements included therein.
V.-EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY
THE HOLDER does not grant any guarantee nor is responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that could be caused by:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the Web and/or its services or content.
- The lack of usefulness, suitability or validity of the Web and/or its services or content to meet the needs, activities or specific results or expectations of users.
- The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the content.
- The reception, obtaining, storage, diffusion or transmission of the contents by the users.
- Illicit, negligent, fraudulent use, contrary to these General Conditions, good faith, generally accepted uses or public order, of the Website, its services or content, by users.
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the Website.
- The breach by third parties of their obligations or commitments in relation to the services provided to users through the Website.
The duration of the provision of the service of the Website and the services is indefinite.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, THE HOLDER reserves the right to interrupt, suspend or terminate the provision of the Web service or any of the services that comprise it, in the same terms that are included in the third condition.
VII.-APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
These General Conditions will be governed by Spanish law.
KINSY, S.L. and the user, expressly renouncing any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submit to the Jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the user’s domicile for any questions that may arise or actions to be taken arising from the provision of the Web service and its services and contents and on the interpretation, application, compliance or non-compliance with what is established here.
In the event that the User is domiciled outside of Spain, KINSY, S.L. and the User, expressly renouncing any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submit to the Jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Murcia.
3. UNSUBSCRIBE OF COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS
In accordance with the information society services law 34/2002, the user is guaranteed the possibility of stopping receiving commercial information within a maximum period of one month from the time he communicates his will by email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org