KINSY offers the following R&D services:
Development of novel synthetic routes
Development and validation of analytical methods
Process scale-up and validation
Route optimisation: to reduce isolation steps, improve yield and quality, eliminate the use of toxic and dangerous reagents, etc
For this purpose, Kinsy has the following facilities:
Kinsy has also 160 m2 Research & Development laboratories, managed by highly qualified and experienced organic chemists, con 10 synthesis units into fume hoods, and own analytical equipment. Working scale is 5mL to 10L.
Our pilot plant, run by qualified technicians, can be used for process scale-up and process optimization and to establish critical process parameters, in-process controls and safety considerations, with the following technical capabilities:
Reaction volume from 6 to 100 L, with temperature from -50ºC to 200ºC and vacuum up to 0.1 mbar. This plant is operating under the same procedures and systems used for commercial-scale production. Quantities from 1 kg to 25 kg can be produced.
Kinsy will attend Chemspec Europe in Frankfurt. Please, contact our team (www.kinsy.es/en/contact) or visit our Stand C84.
Our Executive Team is looking for new suppliers, as well as new opportunities for partnering and business development. Take the opportunity and join us! Send
KINSY, S.L. Av. Europa s/n (Parque Ind. de Alhama).
30840 Alhama de Murcia
+34 968 632 333
Headquarters and administration
KINSY S.L. Gran Vía 15, 4º
30004 Murcia, Spain
+34 968 217 608
- Responsible for treatment: Your data will be processed by KINSY, S.L. with registered office at Gran Vía, 15, 4º, 30004 – Murcia (Murcia).
- Purpose and legitimacy: Your data will be processed for the purposes specified in the reason for contact and to respond to your requests or queries, based on legal express consent.
- Assignments: they will not be transferred to third parties except legal obligation.
- Term: Your data will be processed for the time strictly necessary for the fulfillment of the specific purpose or purposes that motivated its collection, until the loss of relevance of its use or, in any case, until it is canceled in response to the exercise by its holder of the corresponding rights.
- Rights: We inform you that you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the treatment of your data through this contact form or by going to the following email address: email@example.com, or also in writing, attaching a copy of a document proving your identity to the address: Gran Vía, 15, 4º,, 30004 – Murcia (Murcia)