Long-term strategic partnership
At KINSY, we prefer to talk about partners, rather than customers. Because we believe that effective collaboration, good communication and personal contact are essential for a successful and long-term business relationship, based on trust, synergy and a win-win philosophy.
Our aim is to become your long-term strategic partner!
Integrated technical solutions
In addition to our contract development and manufacturing services, we offer integrated technical, commercial, strategic and regulatory support. Our business model is flexible and adapted to each partner, defined by confidentiality, development and production agreements.
Among our current services, we can mention the following:
› Development of new synthetic routes and analytical procedures, including chemical and enzymatic reactions, single or multi-steps.
› Optimization and scale-up of synthetic procedures from own development or from technology transfers under CDA.
› Validation of analytical and production procedures.
› Production of small batches for clinical trials.
› Sourcing of starting materials from audited and approved suppliers worldwide, to guarantee a competitive and reliable supply chain.
› Commercial scale production on exclusive, semi-exclusive or free basis. From grams to multi-tons (up to >100 MT/year of single product).
Full regulatory services, including DMF and CEP submissions and REACH registration.
Communication and transparency
As with any successful partnership, communication and transparency are key factors. Kinsy provides fast, clear and detailed response to any enquiry.
To this end, detailed information is regularly provided to our partners during the different steps of the project. Our partners are invited to visit our plant during any step of their project, with direct access to our responsible people and transparent information. All changes are documented by a Change Control Procedure, and are submitted to our partners for prior approval.
Best quality at lowest possible cost
Thanks to our lean size, horizontal business structure and efficient processes, we strive to provide our partners with competitive solutions and the best quality product at the lowest possible cost.
Kinsy will attend Chemspec Europe in Frankfurt. Please, contact our team (www.kinsy.es/en/contact) or visit our Stand C84.
Our Executive Team is looking for new suppliers, as well as new opportunities for partnering and business development. Take the opportunity and join us! Send
KINSY, S.L. Av. Europa s/n (Parque Ind. de Alhama).
30840 Alhama de Murcia
+34 968 632 333
Headquarters and administration
KINSY S.L. Gran Vía 15, 4º
30004 Murcia, Spain
+34 968 217 608
- Responsible for treatment: Your data will be processed by KINSY, S.L. with registered office at Gran Vía, 15, 4º, 30004 – Murcia (Murcia).
- Purpose and legitimacy: Your data will be processed for the purposes specified in the reason for contact and to respond to your requests or queries, based on legal express consent.
- Assignments: they will not be transferred to third parties except legal obligation.
- Term: Your data will be processed for the time strictly necessary for the fulfillment of the specific purpose or purposes that motivated its collection, until the loss of relevance of its use or, in any case, until it is canceled in response to the exercise by its holder of the corresponding rights.
- Rights: We inform you that you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the treatment of your data through this contact form or by going to the following email address: email@example.com, or also in writing, attaching a copy of a document proving your identity to the address: Gran Vía, 15, 4º,, 30004 – Murcia (Murcia)