Quality is at the core of all of our activities. It is the responsibility of all persons involved in the manufacture of our products. With the active participation and commitment of management and qualified personnel, KINSY implemented an effective quality management system, encompassing suitable organisational structure, quality policies, procedures, processes, resources and activities to ensure that our products meet its intended specifications for quality and purity.
We have obtained the following quality accreditations:
ISO 9001 quality standards: accreditation obtained since 1996
GMP Certificates: certificates of GMP compliance obtained from the competent authority of Spain (the Spanish Agency of Medicines and Medical Devices, AEMPS) for many APIs.
Quality compliance from customer audits: quality compliance consistently obtained from scheduled quality audits from customers, including some of the most important pharmaceutical companies in the world.
As a company, we care about the environment in which we work and live. As such, KINSY has implemented an environmental management system, based on ISO 14001, to identify and control our environmental impact, as well as to improve our environmental performance. Furthermore, KINSY is committed to the continuous improvement of waste- reduction processes, for a sustainable development while protecting the environment.
Some highlights include:
Fully licensed by Environmental Authorities according to EU Directive 2008/1/EC (Integrated Pollution Prevention and Control IPPC).
ISO 14001 quality standards: accreditation obtained since 2018
Zero waste water effluents.
Treatment of emissions: gas scrubbers.
Waste management by authorized managers and waste minimization plans.
Continuous training in environmental awareness and good environmental practices.
Occupational Health and Safety (OHS)
To warrant a safe and healthy work environment for all of our employees at KINSY, occupational safety and health programs are in place, with a strong focus on the prevention of work-place hazards.
Some practices include:
ISO 14001 environmental standards: accreditation obtained since 2019
Risk assessment is continuously updated for new processes and installation, performed both internally and externally by a specialist company.
Continuous training in the handling of new products and processes.
Annual medical revision for all employees.
Emergency plan, fire-fighting system, training and simulations.
Select a certificate to download
Kinsy will exhibit at Chemspec Basel!
Please, come and visit our booth (D219) to know further about our solutions and expertise as a fine chemical CDMO for APIs and advance intermediates.
Rare diseases day!
There are more than 7000 rare diseases in the World, affecting 300 million people, 30 million in Europe, 3 million in Spain. Only 5% of
KINSY, S.L. Av. Europa s/n (Parque Ind. de Alhama).
30840 Alhama de Murcia
+34 968 632 333
Headquarters and administration
KINSY S.L. Gran Vía 15, 4º
30004 Murcia, Spain
+34 968 217 608
- Responsible for treatment: Your data will be processed by KINSY, S.L. with registered office at Gran Vía, 15, 4º, 30004 – Murcia (Murcia).
- Purpose and legitimacy: Your data will be processed for the purposes specified in the reason for contact and to respond to your requests or queries, based on legal express consent.
- Assignments: they will not be transferred to third parties except legal obligation.
- Term: Your data will be processed for the time strictly necessary for the fulfillment of the specific purpose or purposes that motivated its collection, until the loss of relevance of its use or, in any case, until it is canceled in response to the exercise by its holder of the corresponding rights.
- Rights: We inform you that you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the treatment of your data through this contact form or by going to the following email address: email@example.com, or also in writing, attaching a copy of a document proving your identity to the address: Gran Vía, 15, 4º,, 30004 – Murcia (Murcia)