Kinsy has a kilolab, a pilot plant and well-equipped multi-purpose production plan, all of them operated under GMP, for production of advanced pharmaceutical intermediates and APIs, capable of manufacturing multiple scales from kilograms to hundred-tonne.
GMP laboratory within cleanroom, with reaction volumes up to 4L, for batch size up to 1 Kg.
Including laminar flow hoods for handling and isolation of products under controlled conditions.
Suitable for synthesis of new products for pre-clinical and clinical trials.
GMP Pilot Plant
Modern GMP pilot plant, with reaction volume from 10 to 400 L.
Heated and cooled by monofluid system, with reaction temperature from
-80ºC to 200ºC and vacuum up to 0.1 mbar.
Handled under PCS7 system from Siemens. This automation solution for integrated information flows from the field to the management level and facilitates efficient workflows which ensure maximum quality and reduced costs.
Specially designed for production of APIs for clinical trials and small quantity APIs (1-100 Kg).
Three flash chromatography units are also available, allowing fast purification for quantities from milligram up to 50 Kg.
GMP Production Plant
Our multi-purpose production plant is designed to be flexible and easily adaptable to different processes, capable of manufacture custom-tailored products to meet our partners´ needs in quality, batch size and packaging.
The plant is managed by an experienced team of chemists and engineers, with special attention paid to process optimization, quality and cleaning, documented by validated methods and records available to customers.
The production plant is distributed in different levels, and includes a wide range of technical manufacturing capabilities:
43 m3 total reaction capacity (24 m3 glass-lined and 19 m3 stainless-steel).
Working 24 hours/day, operated 3 shifts/daily.
All reactors are equipped for reflux and distillation, with size from 1.0 to 6.3 m3, working temperature from -17ºC to +160ºC, media compatibility (glassed lined and stainless steel) and working pressure from 0.5 mbar to 6 bar.
The hydrogenation unit (2m3) operates up to 10 bar.
Multiple drying options (tray-dryers and paddle vacuum dryers).
Multiple powder handling and finishing capabilities (sieving and milling).
Multiple product isolation technologies (basket centrifuges and several types of filters).
Cleanrooms (ISO-8) for the handling of advanced pharmaceutical intermediates and APIs.
We have a broad expertise in many different chemical reactions at commercial scale, including safe handling of special reagents. Among them, we can mention the following:
Kinsy will attend Chemspec Europe in Frankfurt. Please, contact our team (www.kinsy.es/en/contact) or visit our Stand C84.
Our Executive Team is looking for new suppliers, as well as new opportunities for partnering and business development. Take the opportunity and join us! Send
KINSY, S.L. Av. Europa s/n (Parque Ind. de Alhama).
30840 Alhama de Murcia
+34 968 632 333
Headquarters and administration
KINSY S.L. Gran Vía 15, 4º
30004 Murcia, Spain
+34 968 217 608
- Responsible for treatment: Your data will be processed by KINSY, S.L. with registered office at Gran Vía, 15, 4º, 30004 – Murcia (Murcia).
- Purpose and legitimacy: Your data will be processed for the purposes specified in the reason for contact and to respond to your requests or queries, based on legal express consent.
- Assignments: they will not be transferred to third parties except legal obligation.
- Term: Your data will be processed for the time strictly necessary for the fulfillment of the specific purpose or purposes that motivated its collection, until the loss of relevance of its use or, in any case, until it is canceled in response to the exercise by its holder of the corresponding rights.
- Rights: We inform you that you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the treatment of your data through this contact form or by going to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or also in writing, attaching a copy of a document proving your identity to the address: Gran Vía, 15, 4º,, 30004 – Murcia (Murcia)