At KINSY, our human capital is our greatest asset. Guided by this philosophy and coupled with the vision of the long-term sustainability of our business, we invest in our people through continuous training and career development. We undertake to create a positive working culture based on collaboration and teamwork, in which all employees feel valued, respected, empowered and motivated to achieve common goals. The significant involvement and commitment of our personnel in all projects allow us to reach high levels of efficiency and customer satisfaction.
Kinsy has around 100 of qualified personnel with wide experience in this industry:
At #Kinsy, we collaborate with our #biopharma partners in their production process (fine chemical reactions) under GMP. 🌐 ✅ We have a robust expertise in
Kinsy has become a member of ASEBIO (Spanish Association of Biocompanies), and therefore part of EuropaBio. We are committed to the biotech industry, supporting innovative
KINSY, S.L. Av. Europa s/n (Parque Ind. de Alhama).
30840 Alhama de Murcia
+34 968 632 333
Headquarters and administration
KINSY S.L. Gran Vía 15, 4º
30004 Murcia, Spain
+34 968 217 608
- Responsible for treatment: Your data will be processed by KINSY, S.L. with registered office at Gran Vía, 15, 4º, 30004 – Murcia (Murcia).
- Purpose and legitimacy: Your data will be processed for the purposes specified in the reason for contact and to respond to your requests or queries, based on legal express consent.
- Assignments: they will not be transferred to third parties except legal obligation.
- Term: Your data will be processed for the time strictly necessary for the fulfillment of the specific purpose or purposes that motivated its collection, until the loss of relevance of its use or, in any case, until it is canceled in response to the exercise by its holder of the corresponding rights.
- Rights: We inform you that you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the treatment of your data through this contact form or by going to the following email address: email@example.com, or also in writing, attaching a copy of a document proving your identity to the address: Gran Vía, 15, 4º,, 30004 – Murcia (Murcia)