KINSY is an independent chemical company, located in Murcia (Spain), having broad expertise in development, scale-up and commercial production of fine chemicals, with a strong focus on development and manufacturing of key pharmaceutical intermediates and APIs under cGMP.
1 – Customer focus
We are committed to our partners, through collaboration and fluid communication, by providing them with technical, commercial, strategic and regulatory support for project success.
2 – Efficiency
Our business model is based on agility and flexibility, thanks to its horizontal structure and efficient processes which allow us to provide quick and competitive solutions to challenges and opportunities.
3 – People and teamwork
The key to our success is our people, whose talent and experience lead to quality results and whose passion and motivation bring commitment, fostered in an environment focused on professional development and growth. Teamwork and collaboration allow us to achieve our goals and to provide innovative business solutions to our partners.
4 – Continuous learning and improvement
We value continuous learning and improvement, based on a business model centred on people and knowledge as its main asset.
5 – Respect
We prioritize the health and safety of our employees, as well as the protection of our environment, in accordance with the principles of sustainable growth.
We take pride in our strengths:
1 – Perssonnel
Highly qualified, motivated and dedicated personnel who are deeply involved in projects in multidisciplinary teams, working in close collaboration and fluid communication with our partners toward project success.
2 – Expertise
Strong and broad expertise in organic chemistry at industrial scale, including special reactions and technologies.
3 – Flexibility
Flexibility to adapt our state-of-the-art facilities and business model to different projects and to our partners’ specific needs.
4 – High quality
High quality and Environment Health and Safety (EHS) standards under EU regulations, accredited by successful audits by Competent Authorities and many international customers.
5 – Improvement
Competitive service by means of continuous innovation and optimized technology, based on our passion for continuous improvement.
6 – Delivery of solutions
As an efficient privately-own company not burdensome by scale, we are capable of timely delivery of solutions to meet our partners’ needs.
7 – Guaranteed confidentiality
Which allow us to become a trusted business partner by providing:
Reliable, fast, customer-oriented and competitive service.
Kinsy will attend CPhI Frankfurt! Spanish CDMO for Reliable APIs & Intermediates. From early development to commercial manufacturing at only 1 site! R&D Centre (5ML-10L).
Kinsy will participate in BIOJAPAN2022 (12th -14th October) Please, contact us for online appointment! Kinsy, CDMO for APIs and pharmaceutical intermediates to support early phase,
KINSY, S.L. Av. Europa s/n (Parque Ind. de Alhama).
30840 Alhama de Murcia
+34 968 632 333
Headquarters and administration
KINSY S.L. Gran Vía 15, 4º
30004 Murcia, Spain
+34 968 217 608
- Responsible for treatment: Your data will be processed by KINSY, S.L. with registered office at Gran Vía, 15, 4º, 30004 – Murcia (Murcia).
- Purpose and legitimacy: Your data will be processed for the purposes specified in the reason for contact and to respond to your requests or queries, based on legal express consent.
- Assignments: they will not be transferred to third parties except legal obligation.
- Term: Your data will be processed for the time strictly necessary for the fulfillment of the specific purpose or purposes that motivated its collection, until the loss of relevance of its use or, in any case, until it is canceled in response to the exercise by its holder of the corresponding rights.
- Rights: We inform you that you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the treatment of your data through this contact form or by going to the following email address: email@example.com, or also in writing, attaching a copy of a document proving your identity to the address: Gran Vía, 15, 4º,, 30004 – Murcia (Murcia)