Quality / EHS
- Integrated policy
Commitment: safety and health
Commitment: safety and health, occupational risks prevention and improvement of working conditions.
People who work at Kinsy are the principal value of the company. For this reason, our priorities are: providing safety conditions to workers, prevention of work-related injuries and damage to health, eliminating hazards and reducing risks related to safety and health at work. Trainings and participation of workers and their representatives in occupational safety and health discussions are essential elements in prevention. In order to achieve this commitment, Kinsy has implemented an Occupational Health and Safety Management System based on the ISO-45001 standard.
Kinsy will attend CPhI Frankfurt! Spanish CDMO for Reliable APIs & Intermediates. From early development to commercial manufacturing at only 1 site! R&D Centre (5ML-10L).
Kinsy will participate in BIOJAPAN2022 (12th -14th October) Please, contact us for online appointment! Kinsy, CDMO for APIs and pharmaceutical intermediates to support early phase,
KINSY, S.L. Av. Europa s/n (Parque Ind. de Alhama).
30840 Alhama de Murcia
+34 968 632 333
Headquarters and administration
KINSY S.L. Gran Vía 15, 4º
30004 Murcia, Spain
+34 968 217 608
- Responsible for treatment: Your data will be processed by KINSY, S.L. with registered office at Gran Vía, 15, 4º, 30004 – Murcia (Murcia).
- Purpose and legitimacy: Your data will be processed for the purposes specified in the reason for contact and to respond to your requests or queries, based on legal express consent.
- Assignments: they will not be transferred to third parties except legal obligation.
- Term: Your data will be processed for the time strictly necessary for the fulfillment of the specific purpose or purposes that motivated its collection, until the loss of relevance of its use or, in any case, until it is canceled in response to the exercise by its holder of the corresponding rights.
- Rights: We inform you that you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the treatment of your data through this contact form or by going to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or also in writing, attaching a copy of a document proving your identity to the address: Gran Vía, 15, 4º,, 30004 – Murcia (Murcia)